LANSING – Will right-to-work in Michigan follow the path of New Hampshire, Indiana – or will Michigan blaze its own trail? ..
The Nation ..
WASHINGTON – President Obama has received his share of criticism from organized labor for not standing up to suport…organized labor. ..
LANSING – The end of the 2011 legislative session was as bad as the beginning, and the middle, for the state’s working class. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan