In Michigan, getting to average construction industry growth among the states has been a modest goal for the last decade or so. ..
Look for modest growth in U.S. construction in 2013. ..
STERLING HEIGHTS – We’ve come a long way from Henry Ford’s Model T paint shop, where workers brushed on varnish-liked paint to the exterior surfaces of Ford’s vehicles. After 1913 a customer could, of course, have a Model T in any color, as long as it was black. ..
Recent weeks have brought a rash of reports of something that used to be unthinkable in America: employers telling their workers who to vote for. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan