Across America, voters said “Yes” to Barack Obama ‘s vision to move our nation forward by investing in America and re-building our country from the middle out. ..
LANSING – As we went to press on Dec. 4, there was no right-to-work law in Michigan. But by the time you read this, there could be. ..
If and when a right-to-work law is adopted in Michigan, it will be the result of classic backroom politics, with only Republican lawmakers in the room. ..
FLINT – The timing proved just right for coordinated moves by the Michigan School for the Deaf and Powers Catholic High School, resulting in the renovation of an iconic school building, construction of new or renovated educational space for both schools, and a revitalized 67-acre educational campus. ..
LANSING – Republican state Attorney General Bill Schuette is taking the case against project labor agreements to a higher court – again. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll