MSU’s FRIB gets wait and see approach
Michigan State University isn’t fretting the future of the FRIB – yet. ..
Obama said the controversial project could not be constructed as planned by its sponsor, TransCanada, because it would endanger a valuable underground aquifer in Nebraska. He said TransCanada could apply again once it worked out a new route around the aquifer, and the company said it would do so. ..
The year-end 2011 report was released Jan. 23, and revealed that new U.S. construction starts fell 3 percent in the month of December, and overall in 2011 slipped 2 percent to $421.4 billion in spending compared to 2010. That’s after U.S. construction starts gained 1 percent in 2010 over 2009. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll