MSU’s FRIB gets wait and see approach
Michigan State University isn’t fretting the future of the FRIB – yet. ..
Obama said the controversial project could not be constructed as planned by its sponsor, TransCanada, because it would endanger a valuable underground aquifer in Nebraska. He said TransCanada could apply again once it worked out a new route around the aquifer, and the company said it would do so. ..
The year-end 2011 report was released Jan. 23, and revealed that new U.S. construction starts fell 3 percent in the month of December, and overall in 2011 slipped 2 percent to $421.4 billion in spending compared to 2010. That’s after U.S. construction starts gained 1 percent in 2010 over 2009. ..
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?
- ‘New NAFTA’ draws skepticism, questions from union leaders, allies
- News Briefs
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino