WASHINGTON – Barack Obama. Mitt Romney. Compare and contrast. ..
* “Why did he (Obama) drag his feet on free trade agreements with Columbia, Panama, and South Korea? Because organized unions don’t want it. And so, bowing to them, he holds off on trade. ..
DETROIT –About that Bridge to Nowhere: Nevermind. ..
LANSING – The curious Republican fixation on banning the use of construction project labor agreements by state and local governmental authorities in Michigan just got curioser. ..
The overall gains mask divergent trends however, as public sector construction activity continues to decline while private sector demand for new construction continues to strengthen. ..
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building
- News Briefs
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks