LANSING – For the second time in the last 12 months, the Republican-led state Legislature has banned state and local governments from entering into construction project labor agreements that involve the use of taxpayer dollars. ..
LANSING – And the battle is joined. ..
DETROIT – One by one, the city’s stock of century-old downtown high-rises is getting renovated, refurbished, and ready for the next generation of tenants. ..
WARREN – What has changed about the sheet metal industry since 1985, the year Steve Murzen took over as Local 80’s Training Director? ..
Two candidates with strong ties to Michigan’s building trades unions are running for state House of Representative seats in the Tuesday, Aug. 7 primary. ..
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building
- News Briefs
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks