ROCHESTER HILLS –The prognosis for Crittenton Hospital Medical Center: 87 new private rooms, better delivery of health care, and happier and healthier patients. ..
STERLING HEIGHTS – The Chrysler Sterling Heights Assembly Plant’s 6,000- ton steel body shop skeleton is now complete. ..
(PAI) – The enormous flood of corporate campaign cash, unleashed by the U.S. Supreme Court two and a half years ago, could elect so many anti-worker politicians that within a decade the right to bargain collectively would be destroyed, a top union leader warns. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll