STERLING HEIGHTS – SHAP is taking shape. ..
LANSING – “A solution in search of a problem,” was how State Sen. Rebekah Warren (D-Ann Arbor) saw it. “Despicable” was the description given by state Sen. Coleman Young II (D-Detroit). ..
Former Democratic U.S. Rep. Mark Schauer, 51, on May 28 announced that he would challenge incumbent Republican Rick Snyder for Michigan governor. Schauer’s entry marks the first – and perhaps only – major Democratic challenger into the race. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan