The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) on July 26 approved an air permit for a new, $750 million natural gas power plant planned by Consumers Energy in Thetford Twp. in northern Genesee County. ..
At halftime of 2013, U.S. construction starts were down $233.8 billion, or 2 percent, compared to the first six months of 2012. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?