CINCINNATI – A U.S. Court of Appeals panel overturned a lower court’s ruling on Sept. 6, and reinstated a Michigan law that bans state and local governments from entering into project labor agreements. ..
MARQUETTE – Northern Michigan University is highly confident that its new Jamrich Hall is going provide space that’s much more inviting and efficient than the Jamrich Hall that it will be replacing. ..
LANSING – Unions representing more than 30,000 state workers continue to maintain that they are exempt from the state’s right-to-work law, and are appealing an Aug. 15 state Appeals Court decision that says otherwise. ..
PAI Staff Writer
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction