CINCINNATI – A U.S. Court of Appeals panel overturned a lower court’s ruling on Sept. 6, and reinstated a Michigan law that bans state and local governments from entering into project labor agreements. ..
MARQUETTE – Northern Michigan University is highly confident that its new Jamrich Hall is going provide space that’s much more inviting and efficient than the Jamrich Hall that it will be replacing. ..
LANSING – Unions representing more than 30,000 state workers continue to maintain that they are exempt from the state’s right-to-work law, and are appealing an Aug. 15 state Appeals Court decision that says otherwise. ..
PAI Staff Writer
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone