Your pension. Your health care. Your wage scale. Your workplace safety. Your union. ..
LANSING – After two years in office of denying that RTW was on his agenda, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signed the measure in December 2012. According to the AP, Snyder pointed to reports that almost 90 companies have set up shop in Indiana (not true, by the way) after that state enacted RTW earlier in 2012. ..
The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council has endorsed Democrat Mark Totten as he seeks to unseat incumbent Bill Schuette for state attorney general in the Nov. 4 general election. ..
What’s the old saying? “When labor votes, labor wins.” ..
Erected in 1958, the George Granger Brown Memorial Laboratories building on the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor is getting renovated, big time. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan