LANSING - Republicans and perhaps some Democrats in the state Legislature are looking to pass a "clean" bill that permanently provides Michigan with hundreds of millions of dollars for road repairs. ..
It has been a good year for employment in Michigan's construction industry. But recently the job numbers have been moving in the wrong direction. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center