Multiple names on prevailing wage repeal petitions ‘an absurdity’ ..
HOLLAND - Ongoing construction of the city's "Holland Energy Park" combines two major trends in power production: the move away from coal as an energy source, and the move toward making power plants a more attractive part of the landscape. ..
GWINN - Welcome aboard, Beauchamp Plumbing and Heating. ..
FLINT - Members of UA Plumbers and Pipe Fitters Local 370, together with some of their contractors, have been major, helpful players in the task of assuring clean, healthy water for the city's residents. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)—An Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) move to hold joint employers – think McDonald’s headquarters and local McDonald’s restaurants – more responsible for job safety and health violations is angering GOP right-wingers. ..
LANSING - Prevailing wage is good for Michigan. And the nonunion Associated Builders and Contractors, which is the primary backer of the effort to repeal the state's prevailing wage law, does not speak for the entire Michigan construction industry. ..
The statewide petition drive to abolish the Michigan Prevailing Wage Act of 1965 is continuing, as is the related public information campaign by the law's supporters and misinformation campaign by the Associated Builders and Contractors. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone