LANSING - Over the past decade, the subject of regulating and de-regulating Michigan's power industry has never really gone away. ..
By Leo W. Gerard
President, United Steelworkers ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
(From LIUNA - the Laborers International Union of North America. The article is geared toward the Laborers but similarly affects all building trades union workers). ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center