LANSING - Over the past decade, the subject of regulating and de-regulating Michigan's power industry has never really gone away. ..
By Leo W. Gerard
President, United Steelworkers ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
(From LIUNA - the Laborers International Union of North America. The article is geared toward the Laborers but similarly affects all building trades union workers). ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says