The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council is supporting Proposal 1 - the May 5 statewide ballot issue that focuses on raising the state sales tax in order to increase spending for the state's deteriorating roads and bridges. ..
If Proposal 1, fails at the ballot box on May 5, what then? ..
U.S. construction employment hit a bump in the road in March, dropping, albeit slightly, for the first time in the past 14 months. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - In a rare win for the labor movement, President Obama upheld streamlined union election rules issued by the National Labor Relations Board that could make it easier for labor unions to organize nonunion shops. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone