LANSING - Now we know about how much money is being raised - and where the money is coming from - to pay for petition signature-gatherers to overturn the Michigan Prevailing Wage Act of 1965. ..
By Frank Manzo IV ..
DETROIT - For some youths in the city, the path to a potential career in the building trades could start with boarding up the schools. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The 6-3 U.S. Supreme Court vote on June 25 over health care exchanges saved the Affordable Care Act as we know it. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan