ABC's use of anti-union group blows up in their face ..
LANSING - The state Legislature made more progress on its path to weakening professional licensing in Michigan, with a March 23 vote of the Senate to raise the ratio of journeymen-to-apprentice ratios on construction sites. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
WASHINGTON - “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. The great Oz has spoken,” the actor Frank Morgan thundered in the famous 1939 movie, The Wizard of Oz. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan