By David Sobelsohn
Supreme Court Correspondent
Press Associates Union News Service
WASHINGTON (PAI)--A case argued before the Supreme Court on Oct. 3, Gill v. Whitford, could have profound ramifications not only for American workers, but for the future of American democracy.
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?
- ‘New NAFTA’ draws skepticism, questions from union leaders, allies
- News Briefs
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino