By David Sobelsohn
Supreme Court Correspondent
Press Associates Union News Service
WASHINGTON (PAI)--A case argued before the Supreme Court on Oct. 3, Gill v. Whitford, could have profound ramifications not only for American workers, but for the future of American democracy.
- Redistricting ballot proposal may capsize politics as usual
- With prevailing wage, Minnesota succeeds where Michigan, neighbors failed
- Arresting development: Opening Day nears for city's new Police Station
- Trump moves union-busters back in the shadows
- No brakes on construction in Michigan
- Survey points to dynamic industry, nagging concerns about worker shortages
- After Janus, 'Join a union'
- Federal loans seen as saving grace for multiemployer plans
- Good, bad and ugly ideas related to pension reform
- Clean team: Post builds space to heighten their food safety