By David Sobelsohn
Supreme Court Correspondent
Press Associates Union News Service
WASHINGTON (PAI)--A case argued before the Supreme Court on Oct. 3, Gill v. Whitford, could have profound ramifications not only for American workers, but for the future of American democracy.
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll