LANSING - There is no exact timeline for the Michigan Bureau of Elections to complete its review of 4,443 signature samples on a petition intended to repeal the state's Prevailing Wage Act. But it's likely that it will take a week or two more, with the review process having started Feb. 14. ..
- Dual pipeline lawsuits bring to a head the fate of Line 5 Tunnel
- A new pipeline is the 'only viable and safest plan' for replacing the existing Line 5
- Cancer treatment getting its own, new building at Henry Ford Health System
- Attorney General Nessel's office puts heat on payroll cheats
- U.S. Supreme Court declines to change rules on redistricting
- News Briefs
- Breath test offers new path for lung disease patients
- 'Undo and screw' case for minimum wage and leave time in Supreme Court's lap
- AFL-CIO chief pushes 'New NAFTA' - with worker protections
- Marine Memorial complete; table set for the 'Fallen 22'