LANSING - There is no exact timeline for the Michigan Bureau of Elections to complete its review of 4,443 signature samples on a petition intended to repeal the state's Prevailing Wage Act. But it's likely that it will take a week or two more, with the review process having started Feb. 14. ..
- Redistricting ballot proposal may capsize politics as usual
- With prevailing wage, Minnesota succeeds where Michigan, neighbors failed
- Arresting development: Opening Day nears for city's new Police Station
- Trump moves union-busters back in the shadows
- No brakes on construction in Michigan
- Survey points to dynamic industry, nagging concerns about worker shortages
- After Janus, 'Join a union'
- Federal loans seen as saving grace for multiemployer plans
- Good, bad and ugly ideas related to pension reform
- Clean team: Post builds space to heighten their food safety