LANSING - There is no exact timeline for the Michigan Bureau of Elections to complete its review of 4,443 signature samples on a petition intended to repeal the state's Prevailing Wage Act. But it's likely that it will take a week or two more, with the review process having started Feb. 14. ..
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved
- News Briefs
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building