LANSING - There is no exact timeline for the Michigan Bureau of Elections to complete its review of 4,443 signature samples on a petition intended to repeal the state's Prevailing Wage Act. But it's likely that it will take a week or two more, with the review process having started Feb. 14. ..
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?
- ‘New NAFTA’ draws skepticism, questions from union leaders, allies
- News Briefs
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino