LANSING - There is no exact timeline for the Michigan Bureau of Elections to complete its review of 4,443 signature samples on a petition intended to repeal the state's Prevailing Wage Act. But it's likely that it will take a week or two more, with the review process having started Feb. 14. ..
- Unions, Dems, industry await DOL decision on future of apprenticeship programs
- Enthusiasm for unions is solid, but attacks have hit pay levels, organizing
- A few blemishes mar good U.S. employment picture
- News Briefs
- Trades respond, fume, as public comment period ends for IRAPs
- NLRB seals the deal: Employers can fire workers who don't agree to arbitration
- Decision on overtime pay reduction about to hit workers
- Construction activity: 'No sign of letting up'
- Bills aim to reduce fraud vs. workers
- New survey highlights, again, national construction worker shortage