PAI Staff Writer ..
Battling the deadly scourge of mesothelioma and other occupational lung diseases, was the topic of a two-day symposium last month put on by the Heat and Frost Insulators International in Florida. While these diseases pose a grave risk to all constructions workers, the insulators and asbestos workers have the highest exposure rate and, unfortunately, the highest mortality rate. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal a done deal: Court rejects all union challenges
- Fiat Chrysler to pump $4.5B in SE Michigan
- Old Man Winter won't stop expansion of Ojibwa Casino
- Public sector unions try new strategies in post-Janus world
- Nagging national right-to-work law pops up in Congress, again
- News Briefs
- New Congress, but no clear path for multiemployer pension reform
- Whitmer puts people front and center in State of the State
- Steel's up at UM-Dearborn Engineering Lab Building
- Construction in 2019 gets up on the right side of the bed