PAI Staff Writer ..
Battling the deadly scourge of mesothelioma and other occupational lung diseases, was the topic of a two-day symposium last month put on by the Heat and Frost Insulators International in Florida. While these diseases pose a grave risk to all constructions workers, the insulators and asbestos workers have the highest exposure rate and, unfortunately, the highest mortality rate. ..
- 'Back Forty' Gold Mine in the U.P. takes a step forward
- Trades fill in the gap at One Campus Martius
- U.S. economy, construction industry both humming along
- Doomed PRO Act spotlights need for a prosperous U.S. labor movement
- Lawmakers push worker safety bills
- Trades are watching Muskegon Convention Center project
- Workplace fatals become depressingly common
- AG Nessel gives shady contractors a wake-up call on 1099 cheating
- Dem presidential candidates make pitch to trades - all stay right over the plate
- Whitmer indicates Line 5 tunnel option is still in play