PAI Staff Writer ..
Battling the deadly scourge of mesothelioma and other occupational lung diseases, was the topic of a two-day symposium last month put on by the Heat and Frost Insulators International in Florida. While these diseases pose a grave risk to all constructions workers, the insulators and asbestos workers have the highest exposure rate and, unfortunately, the highest mortality rate. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?