PAI Staff Writer ..
Battling the deadly scourge of mesothelioma and other occupational lung diseases, was the topic of a two-day symposium last month put on by the Heat and Frost Insulators International in Florida. While these diseases pose a grave risk to all constructions workers, the insulators and asbestos workers have the highest exposure rate and, unfortunately, the highest mortality rate. ..
- Trades respond, fume, as public comment period ends for IRAPs
- NLRB seals the deal: Employers can fire workers who don't agree to arbitration
- Decision on overtime pay reduction about to hit workers
- Construction activity: 'No sign of letting up'
- Bills aim to reduce fraud vs. workers
- New survey highlights, again, national construction worker shortage
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- 'A lot to like' about major new development in Kalamazoo
- News Briefs
- Tell the DOL: Hands off building trades apprenticeships