PAI Staff Writer ..
Battling the deadly scourge of mesothelioma and other occupational lung diseases, was the topic of a two-day symposium last month put on by the Heat and Frost Insulators International in Florida. While these diseases pose a grave risk to all constructions workers, the insulators and asbestos workers have the highest exposure rate and, unfortunately, the highest mortality rate. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction