The Associated General Contractors of America reported on June 13 that construction costs accelerated again in May, with steep increases for a wide range of building and road materials. ..
(Editor's note: this was published earlier this year in The Building Tradesman. Now that Michigan's Republican lawmakers have followed the lead of their cohorts in Indiana and repealed the state's Prevailing Wage Act, it bears repeating to illustrate what is likely next for our state).
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages