(Editor's note: Ken Bradshaw is an Army veteran and a 34-year retired member of Iron Workers Local 8 in the Upper Peninsula. More than a year after the dedication of the monument, Ken said he "still reflects on the support of all the people who helped build the
memorial, and the people who enjoy it today. I'm very happy about that.") ..
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved
- News Briefs
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building