(Editor's note: Ken Bradshaw is an Army veteran and a 34-year retired member of Iron Workers Local 8 in the Upper Peninsula. More than a year after the dedication of the monument, Ken said he "still reflects on the support of all the people who helped build the
memorial, and the people who enjoy it today. I'm very happy about that.") ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages