Building Trades Council
New U.S. construction labor agreements are averaging $1.11 per hour or 3.9 percent in 1999 - only one tenth of a percent ahead of last year's numbers. ..
A seven-month-long union organizing campaign at Grand Hi-Reach has resulted in a union contract. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll