Statewide, Michigan enjoyed a nice jump in construction employment over the course of the past year, rising 6 percent between December 2013 and December 2014. With a rise of 7,200 jobs to 134,400 total jobs during that time, we were ranked No. 17 among the states by the Associated General Contractors in new construction hiring. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages