Statewide, Michigan enjoyed a nice jump in construction employment over the course of the past year, rising 6 percent between December 2013 and December 2014. With a rise of 7,200 jobs to 134,400 total jobs during that time, we were ranked No. 17 among the states by the Associated General Contractors in new construction hiring. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades