Historically, the only occasions that the Associated Builders and Contractors pays much attention to education is when the subject could affect the bottom lines of their affiliated nonunion contractors. ..
LANSING – After a day of public comment held on March 25, House Bill 5184, which would deregulate Michigan’s utility industry, remains bottled up in the House Energy and Technology Committee. ..
WARREN – A special briefing on construction union value for the benefit of owners, educators and elected leaders was held March 28 at the IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it