Historically, the only occasions that the Associated Builders and Contractors pays much attention to education is when the subject could affect the bottom lines of their affiliated nonunion contractors. ..
LANSING – After a day of public comment held on March 25, House Bill 5184, which would deregulate Michigan’s utility industry, remains bottled up in the House Energy and Technology Committee. ..
WARREN – A special briefing on construction union value for the benefit of owners, educators and elected leaders was held March 28 at the IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved