Historically, the only occasions that the Associated Builders and Contractors pays much attention to education is when the subject could affect the bottom lines of their affiliated nonunion contractors. ..
LANSING – After a day of public comment held on March 25, House Bill 5184, which would deregulate Michigan’s utility industry, remains bottled up in the House Energy and Technology Committee. ..
WARREN – A special briefing on construction union value for the benefit of owners, educators and elected leaders was held March 28 at the IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center. ..
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center
- Got milk? At Prairie Farms, it will be 'ultra' cold and long-lasting
- Producing national champs is getting routine for Local 169
- The union advantage elevates safety, too
- News Briefs
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- Governor's race is labor's best chance to have impact again
- Beaumont, trades bring new vitality to former Botsford campus
- We must support candidates who will stand up for working men and women