The 350,000-member International Union of Carpenters and Joiners has withdrawn from the AFL-CIO, effective March 29. ..
LANSING - Prevailing wage continues to be one of the Republican Party's favorite whipping boys, but the state law is being saved by a few GOP members who haven't joined in the fray. ..
Last summer we published a story under the headline, "school inspection bill finally makes the grade among state lawmakers." ..
Notoriety surrounding the Ambassador Bridge was never so great as the day it opened to traffic on Nov. 11, 1929. ..
Tradesman Viewpoint ..
What can you teach a layman about laying block in a four-hour crash course? ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved