LANSING - No one keeps statistics on people who keep the same job for four decades. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Speaking to a sun-splashed rally of building trades delegates workers on Capitol Hill, and a conference in a hotel ballroom - a number of pro-worker politicians told members of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department that the new Democratic-run 110th Congress would pass several key job-creating public works bills. ..
GRAND RAPIDS -The Icon on Bond condominium project is moving along nicely toward completion at the end of this summer. ..
ANN ARBOR - A construction worker goes in the hole. How do you apply first aid and get him out quickly and safely? ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it