LANSING - No one keeps statistics on people who keep the same job for four decades. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Speaking to a sun-splashed rally of building trades delegates workers on Capitol Hill, and a conference in a hotel ballroom - a number of pro-worker politicians told members of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department that the new Democratic-run 110th Congress would pass several key job-creating public works bills. ..
GRAND RAPIDS -The Icon on Bond condominium project is moving along nicely toward completion at the end of this summer. ..
ANN ARBOR - A construction worker goes in the hole. How do you apply first aid and get him out quickly and safely? ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center