Maybe it's something in the water. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)-- President Clinton's agenda for his last year in office includes securing funding for Social Security and Medicare, especially prescription drug coverage, and rebuilding public schools. ..
WASHINGTON - Here's a sampling of what happened and what was heard at the annual AFL-CIO Building Trades Department Legislative Conference April 3-6, via Press Associates. ..
FLINT - Genesee County's municipal, judicial and prosecutor offices are well on their way to getting some much-needed elbow room. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction