Large protests in various cities about American immigration policy has placed the issue on the front burner in Congress - and it's a subject that should be closely watched by U.S. construction workers. ..
"Fast-paced" is a barely adequate description for the construction schedule of the 225,000-square-foot Robert Bosch Corp. Prototype and Laboratory building going up in Plymouth Twp. ..
The most extensive ongoing survey of Michigan's construction industry was released in a report last week, with results that reflect an uncertain statewide economy, but a glint of hope for future work prospects. ..
KALAMAZOO - Building trades workers and medical personnel are trying to keep out of each other's way during ongoing renovations at Borgess Medical Center. ..
Researchers look for clues in century-old concrete street ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it