Large protests in various cities about American immigration policy has placed the issue on the front burner in Congress - and it's a subject that should be closely watched by U.S. construction workers. ..
"Fast-paced" is a barely adequate description for the construction schedule of the 225,000-square-foot Robert Bosch Corp. Prototype and Laboratory building going up in Plymouth Twp. ..
The most extensive ongoing survey of Michigan's construction industry was released in a report last week, with results that reflect an uncertain statewide economy, but a glint of hope for future work prospects. ..
KALAMAZOO - Building trades workers and medical personnel are trying to keep out of each other's way during ongoing renovations at Borgess Medical Center. ..
Researchers look for clues in century-old concrete street ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades