Large protests in various cities about American immigration policy has placed the issue on the front burner in Congress - and it's a subject that should be closely watched by U.S. construction workers. ..
"Fast-paced" is a barely adequate description for the construction schedule of the 225,000-square-foot Robert Bosch Corp. Prototype and Laboratory building going up in Plymouth Twp. ..
The most extensive ongoing survey of Michigan's construction industry was released in a report last week, with results that reflect an uncertain statewide economy, but a glint of hope for future work prospects. ..
KALAMAZOO - Building trades workers and medical personnel are trying to keep out of each other's way during ongoing renovations at Borgess Medical Center. ..
Researchers look for clues in century-old concrete street ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved