The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council is supporting Proposal 1 - the May 5 statewide ballot issue that focuses on raising the state sales tax in order to increase spending for the state's deteriorating roads and bridges. ..
If Proposal 1, fails at the ballot box on May 5, what then? ..
U.S. construction employment hit a bump in the road in March, dropping, albeit slightly, for the first time in the past 14 months. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - In a rare win for the labor movement, President Obama upheld streamlined union election rules issued by the National Labor Relations Board that could make it easier for labor unions to organize nonunion shops. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it