LANSING - Did you hear Michigan's state government is in a budget crisis? ..
No easy answers for state's budget - The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council Legislative Conference, 2007
LANSING - Gov. Jennifer Granholm told Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council delegates that Michigan's job and budgetary woes are rooted in a state that has 630 percent more manufacturing jobs than any other. ..
LANSING - With Democrats in control of the state House and the governor's chair, passage of a right-to-work law and the outlawing of project labor agreements in Michigan are not imminent. ..
LANSING - By comparison with what lies ahead, the year 2007 is looking pretty good for highway funding - and for the rating of the condition of our state's roads and bridges. ..
ROMULUS - The last major structural steel beam was lifted into place April 18, signifying the topping out of the $426 million Metro Airport North Terminal Redevelopment Project. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it