Do you want to work around an inexperienced temporary worker who operates heavy machinery or who helps puts up your scaffolding? ..
"Hordes of computer geeks" as Compuware CEO Peter Karmonos put it, will overrun downtown Detroit in June 2002, when Walbridge-Aldinger and the building trades complete the company's $800 million headquarters building. ..
ANN ARBOR - IBEW Local 252 and Plumbers and Pipe Fitters 190 are open for business in their new 18,000 square-foot home on Jackson Rd. ..
Another major player has defected from the team of Hardhats working for Aaron Mechanical, one of the largest nonunion mechanical contractors in the state. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center