BATTLE CREEK – Union wage and benefit standards uphold the nation’s middle class. They assure that fair wages keep money re-circulating in the community. And union health care plans allow workers and their families affordable access to nearby doctors and hospitals. ..
Michigan formally became a right-to-work state on March 28. ..
Coming out of the ground this spring in Detroit is the new Wayne County Jail, a $300 million-plus detention facility that’s expected to have beds for 2,100 prisoners. ..
(By Mike Jackson, Executive Director, Michigan Regional Carpenters Council) ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades