A contentious primary among a field of strong candidates race for governor brought forth Jennifer Granholm, who easily won the Democratic nomination on Aug. 6. ..
On Monday, Sept. 2, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Marquette and Muskegon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Congress yielded to pressure from the business community and the Bush Administration and gave final approval to fast-track trade authority for the president. ..
MONROE - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's nationwide drive to reduce fossil fuel power plant emissions has brought about a remarkably complex and costly engineering and construction project that will make for a cleaner-burning and greener Monroe Power Plant. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction