As much as we hate to acknowledge that Labor Day is just around the corner - the traditional end of summer will be here before we know it. ..
Heat stroke doesn't just strike football players, but the recent death of Minnesota Vikings Pro-Bowler Korey Stringer, calls national attention to an age-old problem: heat exhaustion and heat stroke. ..
The $350 million Compuware Headquarters building, which will reshape the heart of Detroit, is shaping up nicely, thanks to the work of the building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger. ..
Joe Herro had a busy month in July, and it wasn't because the iron worker had a lot of work at his craft. ..
When it came to repairing the leaky turret atop the 22-story Detroit Towers condominium complex, gaining access was the key to the project. ..
Everyone who has ever worn a hard hat has worked on a project that, for our inability to use a stronger term, was "screwed up." ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?