As much as we hate to acknowledge that Labor Day is just around the corner - the traditional end of summer will be here before we know it. ..
Heat stroke doesn't just strike football players, but the recent death of Minnesota Vikings Pro-Bowler Korey Stringer, calls national attention to an age-old problem: heat exhaustion and heat stroke. ..
The $350 million Compuware Headquarters building, which will reshape the heart of Detroit, is shaping up nicely, thanks to the work of the building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger. ..
Joe Herro had a busy month in July, and it wasn't because the iron worker had a lot of work at his craft. ..
When it came to repairing the leaky turret atop the 22-story Detroit Towers condominium complex, gaining access was the key to the project. ..
Everyone who has ever worn a hard hat has worked on a project that, for our inability to use a stronger term, was "screwed up." ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved