Trades 43rd Convention ..
AFL-CIO Building Trades Department convention delegates unanimously elected Edward C. Sullivan as president and Joseph Maloney as secretary-treasurer for five-year terms at the July 25 constitutional convention. ..
Iron workers reach for the top ..
While iron workers were topping out the Midfield Terminal structure, a much lower area of Metro Airport was continuing to get attention by the building trades. ..
A compassionate conservative? The record of George Bush during his years as Texas governor indicates otherwise. ..
The Michigan Unemployment Agency (UA) will introduce a new "wage record system" on Oct. 1, which is expected to save the state recordkeeping costs while having a nominal effect on the income of jobless workers and the cost to employers. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center