For America’s working families, the stakes in this fall’s presidential elections are the greatest of a lifetime, and the outcome of the election may well determine the shape of basic economic and social protections and benefits for decades. ..
The importance of Michigan’s union members as a voting bloc cannot be underestimated. ..
More than two years after opening the $1.2 billion McNamara Terminal at Detroit Metro Airport, Northwest Airlines is expanding its capacity for handling passengers and smaller, regional jets. ..
Organized labor is all aboard the planned development of a $225 million casino entertainment project in Wayland Township, south of Grand Rapids. ..
Death and injury to road workers in construction zones is a familiar and sad story. Usually we think of these tragedies in terms of highway traffic. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?