The WEC Energy Group announced Aug. 15 that it plans to construct, own and operate 170 megawatts of new natural gas generating capacity across two sites in the Upper Peninsula. Pending regulatory approvals, the proposed facilities are expected to commence operation in 2019. ..
Like it or not, the days getting shorter and the Back to School sales at retailers are in full swing. And that can only mean one thing: Labor Day, and the unofficial end of summer, are right around the corner. ..
A successful lower court challenge this month that is temporarily blocking West Virginia's newly minted right-to-work law is giving new hope to labor unions in Michigan and elsewhere that higher courts - perhaps the U.S. Supreme Court - will eventually find the basic premise of the RTW law is unconstitutional. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades