That whooshing noise you may have heard was the sound of Summer 2009 rushing past, and now Labor Day is right around the corner. ..
ST. IGNACE – A much-needed, modern health care facility is on the way to this city, in the form of the new $37.2 million Mackinac Straits Hospital. ..
ANN ARBOR – Twenty years ago, the week-long United Association Instructor Training Program was loaded up and moved from Purdue University to Washtenaw Community College. ..
Keys to northern work prospects: paper, power and pulp…Paper maker wants the economy to turn the page
SAULT STE. MARIE – Low advertising revenues are forcing newspapers across the nation to go out of business, and magazines and other publications are similarly hard hit by high costs of printing and mailing their product. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE – Construction of corn-fed ethanol plants were all the rage a few years ago in the drive to diversify the nation’s energy producing capabilities. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE – So, you wanna build a $1.2 billion power plant? ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it