Building trades unions absorbed a huge wallop in the courts on July 12, when the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld President Bush's Executive Order outlawing project labor agreements on federally funded construction projects. ..
Most people don't bother to vote in November general elections. It's even more difficult to convince voters to go to the polls during the height of vacation season - the first week in August - when elections and candidates are the furthest things from their minds. ..
A century later, 'Apparatus for Cooling Air' becomes indispensable contrivance ..
By Scott Schneider
Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center