By Edwin Hill
IBEW International President ..
By Edwin Hill
MT. PLEASANT - Jennifer Granholm was unanimously endorsed for Michigan governor Aug. 21 by delegates to the Michigan Building Trades Council's 45th Annual Convention. ..
MT. PLEASANT - In a speech clearly geared to her audience, Democratic Michigan gubernatorial candidate Jennifer Granholm pointed out the reasons she - and not Republican candidate Dick Posthumus - is the best candidate to protect the interests of Michigan's construction workers. ..
MT. PLEASANT - For workers in Michigan and around the nation, the fight for respect, fair wages and safe workplaces never ends. ..
YPSILANTI - Every year in August, there's one location in the nation that's the center of the universe, so to speak, for education in the plumbing, pipe fitting and sprinkler industries. ..
The Operating Engineers Local 324 Blue team rode a stellar 19-4 record en route to winning the 2002 Building Trades Softball League Championship. The league wrapped up play on Monday, Aug. 12 with a one-game elimination playoff tournament. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center