By Edwin Hill
IBEW International President ..
By Edwin Hill
MT. PLEASANT - Jennifer Granholm was unanimously endorsed for Michigan governor Aug. 21 by delegates to the Michigan Building Trades Council's 45th Annual Convention. ..
MT. PLEASANT - In a speech clearly geared to her audience, Democratic Michigan gubernatorial candidate Jennifer Granholm pointed out the reasons she - and not Republican candidate Dick Posthumus - is the best candidate to protect the interests of Michigan's construction workers. ..
MT. PLEASANT - For workers in Michigan and around the nation, the fight for respect, fair wages and safe workplaces never ends. ..
YPSILANTI - Every year in August, there's one location in the nation that's the center of the universe, so to speak, for education in the plumbing, pipe fitting and sprinkler industries. ..
The Operating Engineers Local 324 Blue team rode a stellar 19-4 record en route to winning the 2002 Building Trades Softball League Championship. The league wrapped up play on Monday, Aug. 12 with a one-game elimination playoff tournament. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it