On Monday, Sept. 3, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Marquette. ..
MT. PLEASANT - It was all business at the 44th annual convention of the Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council held Aug. 20-23 at the Soaring Eagle Resort. ..
One of Detroit's oldest skyscrapers, the 23-story Griswold Place, is undergoing a renovation that will completely modernize its innards while maintaining the unique character of a landmark building. ..
YPSILANTI - The unique educational bond between Washtenaw County and the International Union of Plumbers, Pipe Fitters and Sprinkler Fitters was strengthened with the Aug. 17 groundbreaking of the Great Lakes Regional Training Center. ..
Congratulations to the Operating Engineers Local 324 Red team, which strong-armed the rest of the Detroit Building Trades Softball League en route to the league championship with a ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?