On Monday, Sept. 3, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Marquette. ..
MT. PLEASANT - It was all business at the 44th annual convention of the Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council held Aug. 20-23 at the Soaring Eagle Resort. ..
One of Detroit's oldest skyscrapers, the 23-story Griswold Place, is undergoing a renovation that will completely modernize its innards while maintaining the unique character of a landmark building. ..
YPSILANTI - The unique educational bond between Washtenaw County and the International Union of Plumbers, Pipe Fitters and Sprinkler Fitters was strengthened with the Aug. 17 groundbreaking of the Great Lakes Regional Training Center. ..
Congratulations to the Operating Engineers Local 324 Red team, which strong-armed the rest of the Detroit Building Trades Softball League en route to the league championship with a ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction