In terms of construction fatalities in Michigan, we don't like where the year 2001 is headed… ..
How to improve on saving workers' lives and limbs inside of highway construction work zones is getting some welcome, increased attention. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 topped out its 100th birthday July 21 with a party to remember that included 1,800 members and well-wishers at Cobo Center in Detroit. ..
Detroit has a lot of firsts associated with the automobile. The first production line. The first paved road. The first traffic light. ..
The steel framework of the G.M. Renaissance Center's Winter Garden is now complete, thanks to the work of Iron Workers Local 25 members and Contour Erection. ..
"What am I doing here? Oh, I guess I'm an electrician by trade and a sailor at heart." ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin