In terms of construction fatalities in Michigan, we don't like where the year 2001 is headed… ..
How to improve on saving workers' lives and limbs inside of highway construction work zones is getting some welcome, increased attention. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 topped out its 100th birthday July 21 with a party to remember that included 1,800 members and well-wishers at Cobo Center in Detroit. ..
Detroit has a lot of firsts associated with the automobile. The first production line. The first paved road. The first traffic light. ..
The steel framework of the G.M. Renaissance Center's Winter Garden is now complete, thanks to the work of Iron Workers Local 25 members and Contour Erection. ..
"What am I doing here? Oh, I guess I'm an electrician by trade and a sailor at heart." ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades