In terms of construction fatalities in Michigan, we don't like where the year 2001 is headed… ..
How to improve on saving workers' lives and limbs inside of highway construction work zones is getting some welcome, increased attention. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 topped out its 100th birthday July 21 with a party to remember that included 1,800 members and well-wishers at Cobo Center in Detroit. ..
Detroit has a lot of firsts associated with the automobile. The first production line. The first paved road. The first traffic light. ..
The steel framework of the G.M. Renaissance Center's Winter Garden is now complete, thanks to the work of Iron Workers Local 25 members and Contour Erection. ..
"What am I doing here? Oh, I guess I'm an electrician by trade and a sailor at heart." ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages