ROCHESTER HILLS –The prognosis for Crittenton Hospital Medical Center: 87 new private rooms, better delivery of health care, and happier and healthier patients. ..
STERLING HEIGHTS – The Chrysler Sterling Heights Assembly Plant’s 6,000- ton steel body shop skeleton is now complete. ..
(PAI) – The enormous flood of corporate campaign cash, unleashed by the U.S. Supreme Court two and a half years ago, could elect so many anti-worker politicians that within a decade the right to bargain collectively would be destroyed, a top union leader warns. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?