ROCHESTER HILLS –The prognosis for Crittenton Hospital Medical Center: 87 new private rooms, better delivery of health care, and happier and healthier patients. ..
STERLING HEIGHTS – The Chrysler Sterling Heights Assembly Plant’s 6,000- ton steel body shop skeleton is now complete. ..
(PAI) – The enormous flood of corporate campaign cash, unleashed by the U.S. Supreme Court two and a half years ago, could elect so many anti-worker politicians that within a decade the right to bargain collectively would be destroyed, a top union leader warns. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center