'Any so-called windfall savings would be short-lived at best.'
- Herb Spence III, owner, Spence Brothers ..
LANSING– The Associated General Contractors of Michigan (AGC) Labor Relations Division focused on the workforce challenges of apprentice recruitment, journeyman training, and workforce retention during its second annual Labor and Management Symposium on July 30. ..
Michigan steered around a bump in the road for U.S. construction between May and June this year, and - as it has for much of this year - continued to be an industry hotbed. ..
LANSING - The Michigan State Capitol Building - perhaps the state's second-most iconic structure after the Mackinac Bridge - is getting some TLC from some skilled trades and contractors...
LANSING - Legal efforts to overturn the state's right-to-work laws have just about run their course. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages