U.S. Census Bureau figures and analysis by McGraw Hill Construction both reported small jumps in U.S. construction activity in October. But no one is ready to state that construction industry is ready to bust a positive move forward. ..
ROCHESTER – A new building that will be friendlier to its inhabitants and the environment is coming out of the ground on the Oakland University campus. ..
Do statewide right-to-work laws lower quality of life for residents? Some numbers unearthed by a tinknocker point to “yes.” ..
Water and 113-year-old ornamental plaster don’t mix. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades