U.S. Census Bureau figures and analysis by McGraw Hill Construction both reported small jumps in U.S. construction activity in October. But no one is ready to state that construction industry is ready to bust a positive move forward. ..
ROCHESTER – A new building that will be friendlier to its inhabitants and the environment is coming out of the ground on the Oakland University campus. ..
Do statewide right-to-work laws lower quality of life for residents? Some numbers unearthed by a tinknocker point to “yes.” ..
Water and 113-year-old ornamental plaster don’t mix. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin