Organized labor and most of its allies in Congress heartily dislike the sweeping new $400 billion Medicare bill passed by Congress on Nov. 25. Oddly enough, for entirely different reasons, the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal doesn't like it, either. ..
WASHINGTON - Not long ago, Republicans were the self-proclaimed "party of fiscal responsibility." They stood for the elimination of the federal deficits, reduced government spending and lower taxes. ..
Nothing can stop one of the most obnoxious rules affecting working people in U.S. history. ..
The City of Detroit is getting serious about cleaning up its wastewater. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages