Michigan's statewide construction employment is projected to remain about the same from 2006 to 2007 - but it will still be down about 10.5 percent from the peak level of 2000. ..
BAY CITY - The largest expansion project ever at the Bay Regional Medical Center will result in a new outpatient service building, improved patient flow in the facility, and more room for some several patient services. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - Beefed-up responsible contracting guidelines for taxpayer-funded construction have been put into place by City Commissioners. ..
Members of the Associated General Contractors, Greater Detroit Chapter, voted on Dec. 7 to unanimously to merge with the Michigan Chapter, AGC. The vote followed a Dec. 1 unanimous vote by Michigan Chapter AGC for the merger plan. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 officers, Joint Apprenticeship Committee members and members of their contractors' association dug into their new digs on Nov. 30, during a soggy groundbreaking event at their new apprenticeship training facility in Wixom. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction